We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local last minute

ny
reviews: 2
Local last minute

I am open to where and when I want to travel this summer. Possibilities are Greece, Vietnam and Cambodia, iceland and Greenland. I want to know the best way to travel cheap and comfortably.

Looking today on Priceline, I noticed that round trip this Wednesday, returning next Wednesday from NY to Athens is $850 approx. much more on other days. Was wondering about last minute fares in general and in particular.

Also, tours.i would think that arranging for tours once you are in a place can be much much cheaper than if booked at home, ESP cheaper when booked in US. Just as for fares I would like general advice and advice and recommendations for particular places such as the places I mentioned and others. For instance, if I arrived in Athens and wanted to book an mainland or island tour or cruise on any kind of vessel, do you have any recommended agencies or companies small or large that offer good quality for much less than I would pay in the states. I will be traveling with a teen.

1. Re: Local last minute

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, January 10, 2014