We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for cheap all inclusive tropical vacation!

st.marys ontario
looking for cheap all inclusive tropical vacation!

hello!

i was wondering if anyone could help me out, i want to go south in april but am on a very tight budget. wheres the best place to look for CHEAP deals? i want all inclusive for a week but am very open as to where,...just want somewhere tropical with a nice beach, booze, sun, and food! lol please help!

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, World Cup, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
reviews: 3,298
1. Re: looking for cheap all inclusive tropical vacation!

Hello kayla b,

Where are you departing from? When you mean go south, do you mean the Mediterranean (Europe), Mexico (North America). Sorry, just don't want to make any assumptions without more information. If you are in North America, I would think you are looking at Mexico Beach Resorts or perhaps Puerto Rico (Carib) or Belize/Costa Rica in Central America.

st.marys ontario
2. Re: looking for cheap all inclusive tropical vacation!

I would Be departing from Toronto in canada and I want to go south to the Caribbean

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, World Cup, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
reviews: 3,298
3. Re: looking for cheap all inclusive tropical vacation!

I believe Puerto Rico is considered a budget friendly place to travel, would suggest some research there. I might also suggest visiting the Beach Vacation forum as well. Perhaps the experts there know of ways to book/arrange budget friendly all-inclusive travel between Toronto and the Caribbean. Great luck and hope you find the holiday that meets your interests.

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 62
4. Re: looking for cheap all inclusive tropical vacation!

Cruises can be very affordable as long as you watch your spending on extras.

Flights from Toronto to a Florida cruise port may be cheaper than flying to the Caribbean.

If you want an all inclusive land vacation Cancun and the Dominican Republic are popular budget destinations.

st.marys ontario
5. Re: looking for cheap all inclusive tropical vacation!

Well I want all inclusive and a land destination as I'm travelling with my friend who has never travelled before so I think a cruise would be a little over whelming for her . I'm looking for some more specific help , not what places I could go for more as to an actual place to look for the cheapest deals online , I know Cuba Mexico and Dominican are generally the cheapest but I want to know where to find the best deals !

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 13
6. Re: looking for cheap all inclusive tropical vacation!

There are a number of websites you might consider, including "Sell-off Vacations.com" or "iTravel2000" for starters. At least they will give you an idea of what is available. Toronto is a popular departure point, so you are likely to find something suitable.

st.marys ontario
7. Re: looking for cheap all inclusive tropical vacation!

Lol one of my friends just told me about I travel and I found a great deal !!! !

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 13
8. Re: looking for cheap all inclusive tropical vacation!

Great! Where are you going?

st.marys ontario
9. Re: looking for cheap all inclusive tropical vacation!

Brias Covarrubias in Holguin Cuba, theres alot of mixed reviews but im not picky and we just want a vacation! my friend has never been away so she wont be hard to please lol. the pool and beach look great, and i dont care if theres the odd bug in the room! all im doing is sleeping in it, the rest of the time will be spent drinking by the pool and beach!!!!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance
reviews: 178
10. Re: looking for cheap all inclusive tropical vacation!

Breezes: Nassau. Review their web site for specifics. Happy travels!

Get answers to your questions