We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone heard of very cheap holidays.co.uk???

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 2
Has anyone heard of very cheap holidays.co.uk???

While looking for a holiday to Goa on the ice lolly site, I came across a good deal from a company called 'very cheap holidays.' Was wondering if anyone has heard of them or indeed had any dealings with the company. Hope to hear back from someone so I can decide whether or not to use them.

13 replies to this topic
1. Re: Has anyone heard of very cheap holidays.co.uk???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, April 18, 2013

reviews: 1
2. Re: Has anyone heard of very cheap holidays.co.uk???

yes,very good company,get some. really. good. bargains ,.used them twice.what price they say. is. normally. spot. on

Edited: 3:35 pm, April 17, 2013
Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
reviews: 65
3. Re: Has anyone heard of very cheap holidays.co.uk???

This is a trading name of Freedom Travel Group, and here is an article on what they do:

articledashboard.com/Article/…1532624

and from their website: http://www.freedomtravelgroup.co.uk/about-us/

Essentially, anyone can sign up with them and become a travel agent, even with ABTA, as I see it.

Issues posted about Freedom Travel Group:

www.travelmole.com/news_feature.php…

travelweekly.co.uk/articles/2013/02/27/43290…

It almost looks like they may be offering work-at-home opportunities too -

https:/…610670435627546

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
reviews: 65
4. Re: Has anyone heard of very cheap holidays.co.uk???

Darn - edited my post but the time expired.

If you google "Freedom Travel Group" you will come up with almost countless websites that are all trading names of them.

Brierley Hill...
reviews: 7
5. Re: Has anyone heard of very cheap holidays.co.uk???

I am currently dealing with them and would not recommend. Here are the reasons. I have booked with them for a week in Kos October. They have been a nightmare from the start and are inept at what they do. Firstly they sent all emails e-ticket/hotel vouchers/transfers etc to the wrong email. Secondly when I checked them they had put the wrong address on them. Thirdly I booked at the beginning of June and was not told when or how I would be told about final payment. Fourthly I received a phone call from them today asking for the final balance and that £25 had been added to it because I was supposed to pay last week. Fifthly they say they sent me a text on the 25th June saying I must pay by the 26th June ( I never received a email, I would have paid there and then). You are supposed to have a personal representative from their company to deal with who was never available or working. When I questioned the £25 charge they just blatantly were not interested. I never received anything saying when I had to pay so why have I been penalized. There are a lot better companies out there, so go with one of them instead unless you like dealing with a Mickey Mouse company and getting a headache along with it. It was not the money involved, but their attitude that has annoyed me (COMPLETE AMATEURS).

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 63
6. Re: Has anyone heard of very cheap holidays.co.uk???

I've booked my last three holidays with them and not had any issues? Booked NYC earlier in the year with them and received all e-tickets and hotel vouchers no problem.

Got another holiday to Nerja in the pipeline with them (September), so I'll report back on my experience with them after it. To date though, I can't fault them.

reviews: 3
7. Re: Has anyone heard of very cheap holidays.co.uk???

Booked with them my last 3 holidays, and my family also use them.

The staff I've spoke with have always been fantastic, had no problems with my booking from beginning to end.

Used them twice for Turkey and once for Disneyland Paris.

Shall be using them for my next holiday too.

Brierley Hill...
reviews: 7
8. Re: Has anyone heard of very cheap holidays.co.uk???

Update to my previous post. I have since resolved my dispute with Verycheapholidays.co.uk and they are going to reimburse my £25 charge for late payment. In my opinion the problems I had with them were all the fault of one person who works for them and therefore I will give them the benefit of the doubt. Saying this though, they are responsible for their employees and it has left a sour taste in my mouth, so therefore unfortunately I won't be using them again. I suppose what happened to me could happen at any travel agents, these thing's do happen and the problem is the company will be blamed for one persons lack of concentration.

Macclesfield...
9. Re: Has anyone heard of very cheap holidays.co.uk???

DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM !!! That's my advice.

Recently I have booked with them a holiday package in Turkey. After few minutes They called

me and informed that the price I paid for the deal was a mistake ( They said I booked All Inclusive and by mistake of computer system I paid for room only) and I have to pay Them another 400 pounds to keep the deal. When I refused and decided to cancel my booking, I've

been offered different hotel for the price I paid. They offered me 3* cheap(hostel standard) hotel instead of 5* beach hotel which I booked in first place. Total disaster. I would never deal

with that company. I'd rather prefer to pay more with renown companies and be hassle free.

10. Re: Has anyone heard of very cheap holidays.co.uk???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, March 08, 2014

Reply to: Has anyone heard of very cheap holidays.co.uk???
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions