We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Hotelconfirmed.com"anyone have any experience with them?

Trondheim, Norway
reviews: 2
"Hotelconfirmed.com"anyone have any experience with them?

Looking to book a resort in Khao Lak, found this website offering 8 nights stay 18000bath cheaper than Sawadee.com. Anyone know I can trust them?

Helsinki, Finland
reviews: 12
1. Re: "Hotelconfirmed.com"anyone have any experience with them?

Hi, I noticed, too, that the room reservation at a hotel in Koh Chang would be much cheaper via hotelconfirmed.com than any other website or hotel directly. I have not made the reservation yet as for some reason, I feel sceptical as I could not find any reviews anywhere of that website. Has anyone used it?

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
2. Re: "Hotelconfirmed.com"anyone have any experience with them?

Strictly speaking from travel experience, since there is so little information on them (one other TA posts with no responses, and very little even on google), why would you use them? Do a risk/reward analysis and figure out what the best and worst that could happen and let that guide your decision? Maybe you could contact the hotel property directly and ask them for a better rate? My last point, if it's too good to be true, IT IS!!

melbourne australia
reviews: 51
3. Re: "Hotelconfirmed.com"anyone have any experience with them?

having booked 3 days ago with them, they advise the room is not availiable

{ yes it is, the hotel has heaps }

and they want me to accept a lesser room at nearly twice the price,

maybe an honest mistake, in the process of cancelling, will advise outcome

Redditch, United...
reviews: 8
4. Re: "Hotelconfirmed.com"anyone have any experience with them?

I booked through hotelconfirmed.com for my honeymoon in Thailand. paid for it and everything. when we got to the hotel they said there is no proof of a reservation under my name and to contact them to sort out a refund...that was over a month ago and I have not heard anything back from them...very frustrating...I would stay away!

Colchester, United...
reviews: 64
5. Re: "Hotelconfirmed.com"anyone have any experience with them?

Hope you got your money back.

I have too encountered this utter disgrace of a company over the last few days. Long story that can be seen elsewhere on the Khao Lak message board.

Be careful people. I thought I was very careful when shopping and booking on the internet until I encountered these people.

Waiting to see if I eventually get reimbursed before taking it further if necessary.

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
reviews: 87
6. Re: "Hotelconfirmed.com"anyone have any experience with them?

This website gives as its location Bangkok.

There is so little information on this website that I wouldn't trust a major expense like travel to them.

7. Re: "Hotelconfirmed.com"anyone have any experience with them?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 26, 2014