We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Expedia

Los Angeles...
Expedia

Why would anyone book through Expedia? ANY problem, especially during a holiday period that requires an intervention and/or contact with Expedia may be one of the more frustrating experiences of your travel life. If Expedia is kind enough to show you what choices there are, BOOK DIRECTLY with the carrier/hotel/rental agency involved either online or by phone. Save yourself a world of grief should you need to change or cancel.

Exasperated retired Doc.

11. Re: Expedia

............. I agree and other than grief you can probably save yourself some money. Booking.com TripAdvisor and Expedia are all under the same company umbrella and are certainly violating anti trust laws!

Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws. ... Mayer Amschell Rothschild

12. Re: Expedia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions