We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap, quick Hawaii over Christmas

San Francisco...
Cheap, quick Hawaii over Christmas

3-4 nights leaving Xmas eve or Xmas day, Honolulu will work, on the beach of course.

Where do I begin my search ?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel
reviews: 2,930
1. Re: Cheap, quick Hawaii over Christmas

Hello toreishi

I'd suggest starting on the Hawii TA forums and by researching on the TA hotel, things to do and restaurant listings. See what you like and want to try and go from there.

If you post to the Hawaii TA forums, the local destination experts will be able to help you out.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g28932-i36-Hawaii.…

Have a nice time in Hawaii.

Trondheim, Norway
Destination Expert
for Trondheim
reviews: 20
2. Re: Cheap, quick Hawaii over Christmas

A good place to start is also http://matrix.itasoftware.com

But cheap? You're way to late for that. United seems to be able to carry you to Honolulu for US$742, and I found hotels for three nights from US$400 (if you want close to/on the beach you need to bring more money into it).

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
3. Re: Cheap, quick Hawaii over Christmas

Just another thought..in addition addition to "for pay" searches, as identified in response #2, you might also check availability using miles or points, if you have them.

4. Re: Cheap, quick Hawaii over Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 18, 2013