We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4days 3 night to bali

Kuwait City, Kuwait
reviews: 1
4days 3 night to bali

Hey people, Im travelling to bali for 4 days 3 nights & im not sure how much should i bring , in USD OR SGD.

Since i wasnt planning on shopping like crazy(i heard its cheap), i was more on food,few drinks & just beach fun?

What will be the estimation be? Will 250SGD be enough?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel
reviews: 2,980
1. Re: 4days 3 night to bali

Hello elfarah l

Welcome to Tripadvisor and the Bargain Travel forum.

Since your question is destination specific, it would be best to research and post directly on the Bali TA forum so the local experts and those familiar with the Bali scene can find your post more easily and respond to you quicker. Here is the link if you wish to report there.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g294226-i7220-Bali…

Have a nice time in Bali

Kuwait City, Kuwait
reviews: 1
2. Re: 4days 3 night to bali

Thanks alot. im kinda new here :) i already did

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel
reviews: 2,980
3. Re: 4days 3 night to bali

Its ok.... We all had to learn how to use these forums at some point. We also just want to make sure your questions are answered efficiently and effectively that is why we want to point you in the right direction. ;-)

Have fun in Bali,its a great destination.

Denpasar, Indonesia
4. Re: 4days 3 night to bali

Hope your holiday will be great! Don't forget to learn local language to easier you communicate with them

5. Re: 4days 3 night to bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, December 17, 2013