We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olotels.com

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 2
Olotels.com

Hi does anyone have any good or bad experiences with this booking agent.

It seems to be the best price out of the sites that I have looked at.

Kind regards

587 replies to this topic
West Bromwich...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Olotels.com

*Bump*

I am looking at booking with these aswel as prices are amazing, read some good and bad reviews which I suppose you get with every booking agent. With the money I am looking to spend I would just like some reassurance

Stoke-on-Trent...
reviews: 14
2. Re: Olotels.com

I have used this site on 2 occasions and not had any problems and got great prices. Hotel is prepayed using a credit card and you just have to print an accommodation voucher off.

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 12
3. Re: Olotels.com

guys the site is very dodgy! Dig deeper and you will find allot more stories of people arriving at hotels to no room under their name or being transferred to other hotels. If you ever need a refund you wait months for it!

I was going to book with them last week as the cost was lower. I simply sent an enquiry asking about their cancellation. I got two phone calls from a foreign number asking me to call them back regarding my BOOKED reservation! I did not book anything at all i simply looked up a hotle and sent an enquiry! I didnt return the call and eventually took the third call from them this morning. They informed me that they were calling to take payment for my booking. The hotel I had apparently "booked" was the one I had simply checked the price of. I gave no information to them. They clearly checked what hotel I had searched for and tried to force me to just book it. I told the Indian woman I was not interested in booking. I have now recieved an email "cancelling" my booking right after I recieved another email asking for my card details! This website is very very didgy. I am sure they do book hotels etc. however they do it through outside companies in Hong Kong. I would rather pay the extra money and book from another site. The broken english in all of their emails is also quite un-nerving!

Hong Kong, China
4. Re: Olotels.com

Dear Mr. David K,

Thank you for your comments and for the opportunity to constantly improve our services!

Kindly note that we have replied to your comments by e-mail and would be grateful for any answer from your side, questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Olotels Team

Orlando, Florida
5. Re: Olotels.com

Olotels has good and bad reviews, which can be the case with even a major operator. They do offer some very nice pricing and can be hit or miss.

To comment on post 3 - I would always suggest to contact the hotel directly after a day of booking with ANY third party site. Many of these guys, olotels, dealangel, executivetravellink.com, lmt, etc all report your booking to the hotel who then manually enters it to their system.

Just a quick follow up call to the hotel will confirm if they have you in their system. From here you can contact your 'booking agent', in this case olotels and they will identify where the communication was lost.

A little follow up confirmation with the hotel or the company can go a long way.

Ocoee, Florida
6. Re: Olotels.com

Sorry never Heard of them

Weesp, The...
reviews: 2
7. Re: Olotels.com

Hello,

I send you an e-mail 4 days ago and I have not yet received an answer.

regards,

Taco Joustra

Munich, Germany
reviews: 1
8. Re: Olotels.com

This is nothing but a Trading Company which depends of other suppliers to give them rooms...They confirmed me a Sala Pool Villa in Koh Samui on 14th Feb to stay between 1st April to 10th April (9 nights) and took 2200€ immediately from my account..Send a Crap voucher and said all is confirmed enjoy your stay..BTW the price was not a bargain..Only 70€ cheaper to other trust able website like Hotels.com or Expedia...Anyways They call me on 2nd March and say Sorry to inform Sir the Hotel had a problem and they are closed in first 2 weeks of April..I dint buy their story as i have a friend who has booked the same time from Expedia..I called the hotel directly and they said they never had a booking or request on my name, they also added this is standard excuse these trading company makes last minute, so you have no option and then they offer you cheaper and last minute empty options probably with a free Dinner which cost nothing....Last thing they offer is Money back after using it for a month to pay thier other debts off (Ponzi scheme) and return you the money which comes after 2 weeks...Now i kknow why soo many Hotel website have cropped up lately...Anyways i have stayed probably 300 nights in hotels in last 4 years...From Bellagio Vegas - Banyan tree Phuket - to Rajvillas Jaipur though Hotels.com but this first attempt with Olotels.com has ruined my Vacation..All the hotels are full or soo much expensive compared to when i booked with this A**Holes now....All i can say thier Voucher and Word has No true Value and you never know u have a confirmed reservation will you check in!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
reviews: 58
9. Re: Olotels.com

"This is nothing but a Trading Company which depends of other suppliers to give them rooms"

That's exactly what all meta search booking sites do. It's normal practice.

Questions

Did they or didn't they have building/renovations on at the hotel?

Did you get your money back after the 2 weeks?

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 6
10. Re: Olotels.com

Dear all, apologies if I am not really using the correct channel to reach Olotels.com as I am really at my wrists ends trying to get a rely from them..

Hi Olotels.com (if you are reading this).. Can you kindly get back to me with regards to my Florence Hotel Booking mixed u (HOtel Deco with Hotel Spagna)!!!

I have been sending Olotels.com emails since Monday & since then, apart from ONE email informing me that are checking with the hotel (which I have confirmed with that hotel that Olotels.com have not been in contact with them), I have yet to receive anything from them.. I have been sending them emails everyday, but yet no replies.. Kindly revert please!!!

Reply to: Olotels.com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted