We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking.com

Durban, South Africa
reviews: 51
Booking.com

I have been using booking.com for hotel bookings in Thailand past October, I was very skeptical about the low prices and also if I am going to be ripped off in some way or another

So I just booked our first 2 nights through them, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised, my booking was there when I got to the hotel, no hidden costs and the discount price I received was actual,

The rest of our trip I used them to do all our hotel bookings, no problems at all, on one occasion I sat outside a hotel and done a booking on my laptop and immediately walked in, to my surprise my booking was there before me

Can recommend them with a smile

Sevenoaks
reviews: 20
1. Re: Booking.com

Many people are sceptical of companies like booking.com. I think these companies are very good. they have broad products and simple booking system and great prices.

I personally find that if you go to skyscanner.net and select the hotels tab enter a search and it will find offers for booking.com and their competitors.

Norwich, United...
reviews: 11
2. Re: Booking.com

I too have never had a problem with booking.com. Used it a few times for hotels,in Rime and Thailand. Would recommend :)

Monkey6870

Kingston, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel
reviews: 107
3. Re: Booking.com

All third party booking sites are not equal - booking.com is one of the good ones that I highly recommend. I've used them several times with no problems.

ktown

london
reviews: 1
4. Re: Booking.com

DON'T use Booking.com. They are mercenary and irresponsible. The customer service line are operated by the most unprofessional and clumsy people. they earn commitio ad will ot help you i any ways. I was mislead in one hotel, where it never said it was a B&B and when the ower called me to ask what time I was checkin he said it was not a hotel, but a B£B, I tried to get a refund and booking.com said they do believe hey are right and they would ot refund it. A SCAM. Do not use them.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 3
5. Re: Booking.com

For Thailand there are plenty including lots of local booking services in Thailand. I have never used the company you mention, I stick with local ones for cheapest rates, good service etc.

Shrewsbury
reviews: 76
6. Re: Booking.com

Have used Booking.Com many many times and with no problems whatsoever. I find them a very good company to use.

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 17
7. Re: Booking.com

"I was mislead in one hotel, where it never said it was a B&B and when the ower called me to ask what time I was checkin he said it was not a hotel, but a B£B"

What's the difference and why does it matter? Lots of smaller hotels could easily be classified as either a hotel or a B&B.

Amsterdam, The...
8. Re: Booking.com

Hello Rcor,

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience.

Would you like me to look into it further for you?

If so, please advise me your booking number.

Thanks,

Jasmine

Booking.com Team

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka, Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 77
9. Re: Booking.com

I have been using booking.com for a few years now, never had a problem ,I also like the fact that most of the time I can cancel and rearrange my booking if I need to without hassle or losing money.

london
reviews: 1
10. Re: Booking.com

Its does matter, there are many differeces between both. you need to have certain arrangements to be a hotel and others less to be a B&B. For £165 I expect the best. If you do not mind being lied to and still pay the price ad think it is okay, then that is your problem. I dont accept and I make sure I get my rights.