We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone else got "stung" by Total Access Destinations?

Stratford, Canada
Has anyone else got "stung" by Total Access Destinations?

I attended a presentation by Total Access Destinations that promised greatly reduced rates on hotels, air fares, etc. by purchasing a membership for over $2,000 and paying a $25/month membership fee, I signed up but the next day decided to cancel as allowed by their 30 day "grace" period (required by provincial legislation). It has been over 2 months and I still don't have my refund. At first no one answered my emails or returned my phone calls. Then I finally reached the sales rep and after chasing him for several weeks received a refund cheque which "bounced". STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. They originally were based in Ontario but recently received a government grant to open a new office in St. John NB. They also have offices in Dartmouth NS.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 91
1. Re: Has anyone else got "stung" by Total Access Destinations?

How did you pay? Can you ask for a charge back from your credit card?

Stratford, Canada
2. Re: Has anyone else got "stung" by Total Access Destinations?

I put it on a credit card and have had it classified as a disputed transaction so there's no interest being charged at the moment. I had to pay a fee to my bank to cancel the automatic monthly charges but only $12.50.

Nauwigewauk
reviews: 4
3. Re: Has anyone else got "stung" by Total Access Destinations?

Why did you decide not to proceed with the Company? Did anything happen to make you believe it was fraudulent? We also heard the presentation and are seriously thinking about the service. I would love more reviews from anyone who has acutally used the service?

Nauwigewauk
reviews: 4
4. Re: Has anyone else got "stung" by Total Access Destinations?

Why did you decide not to proceed with the Company? Did anything happen to make you believe it was fraudulent? We also heard the presentation and are seriously thinking about the service. I would love more reviews from anyone who has acutally used the service?

fredericton
reviews: 1
5. Re: Has anyone else got "stung" by Total Access Destinations?

I bought a membership, I booked a vacation for my family. I became suspicious so I contacted the resort directly and they have no reservation for me. Now they aren't returning my calls.

Charlottetown...
6. Re: Has anyone else got "stung" by Total Access Destinations?

Do not go with this company. They were set up under another name in Ontario and John served 3 years in prison for Fraud. There was an arcticle on CBC and if you google John Frank Venoit under sundream holidays in Windsor Ontario you should find something on him. The photo of him getting into the police van is verfication that this was the same person who did the presentation in Charlottetown. I have gone to the police today to lay charges as did another person.

Charlottetown...
7. Re: Has anyone else got "stung" by Total Access Destinations?

folks, go directly to your police and set up a case against them. There are a bunch of us that are doing that and hopefully will be able to get to them as a group and not individual people.

Saint John, Canada
reviews: 22
8. Re: Has anyone else got "stung" by Total Access Destinations?

This is all very interesting I looked online for something to indicate if there were any Red flags before we went to the presentation....now I see this. We bought a membership...They are e-mailing us saying there is nothing to be concerned about...I have responded to them but no reply to my first e-mail ( 2 weeks ago) & hoping to hear from them Monday in response to my Friday e-mail. Has anyone actually booked with them & had their vacaton not work out? I have suggested to Ron they have a meeting in Saint John to address the concerns...I would like to connect with others in Saint John area who have bought a membership... JL

Saint John, Canada
reviews: 22
9. Re: Has anyone else got "stung" by Total Access Destinations?

Soooo... the saga continues. When we were at the presentation Ron mentioned the name " John" to us ...Turns out it most likely is the John Frank Vienot that VLorraine makes reference to ( see #6 above). We are so cautious of scams...never take a chance...the one time we step out on a limb... I just wish this had all been posted before we went to the presentstion a few weeks ago...People beware!!!

Saint John, Canada
10. Re: Has anyone else got "stung" by Total Access Destinations?

I worked for total access destinations and just wanted to clarify that it is John Frank Veinot who runs total access destinations. Stay far away from this fraudulent company cause he is doing the same thing now that he did before.

Get answers to your questions