We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On The Beach

stokie
reviews: 7
On The Beach

Ive just read messages about this travel firm, Oh No, have I made a big mistake? It never dawned on me to check out the travel company,, only the hotel they were selling.Is it really that bad? I,m due to fly on the 3rd Nov and its all paid for..

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 59
1. Re: On The Beach

I suggest you immediately check with the hotel and verify your booking. I do this regardless of the company I book with, but it is especially important if you've booked thru a company you do not have confidence in.

If you booked your airfare thru on the beach make sure you verify your flight info with the airline.

It's much easier to resolve problems now then to wait until you show up at the airport or hotel and find there is a problem with your reservation.

Shrewsbury
reviews: 43
2. Re: On The Beach

I have had 2 holidays with this company. One in 2007 to Fuerteventura and the other this year to Olu Deniz. This year I used the transfer company that OTB use. I had absolutely no problem with either holiday. Flight/hotel/transfer all went smoothly.

stokie
3. Re: On The Beach

many thanks for comments, I will do as suggested just to make sure, but the positive comments makes me feel a bit better.

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 31
4. Re: On The Beach

OTB are are only a travel agent. You have separate contracts with each supplier. The hotel won't have any bookings for OTB.

As I've stated on your other post, OTB should not be booking Ryanair flights. They are screen scraping Ryanairs site, and costing lot's of people lot's of money. Ryanair has initiated legal action against OTB for breach of Ryanair.com’s terms of use and intellectual property rights.

stokie
5. Re: On The Beach

we had no problems wih our holiday, but there were so many worries with OTB that i will hesitate to use them again, as I feel i need more support when booking a holiday that they can give.

6. Re: On The Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 24, 2013