We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Create Travel Loganholme

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 56
Create Travel Loganholme

Having used their service twice I will never use them again, In an 18 month period I did two overseas trips in total spending over 18 000 dollars, after arriving home was confronted with aggressive and unprofessional attitude regarding a failure of a tour company to provide a service to which we received a refund, then a short time later we get these rude accusations and aggressive attitude over this with threats of small claims court saying it had been provided, WHICH IT WAS NOT!, needless to to say I have just booked and paid for our next trip in November 2012 with another company, Escape Travel, who could not help us enough.

We were left disgusted with their attitude over a couple of hundred dollars after spending thousands and not even listening to what actually happened.

Has anybody else had a similar experience? thanks

1. Re: Create Travel Loganholme

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:05 pm, December 02, 2012
2. Re: Create Travel Loganholme

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, December 16, 2013