We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A2Z Vacations ???

Des Moines, Iowa
reviews: 70
A2Z Vacations ???

I think I stuck our heads in a noose when we signed up with a travel program with A2Z Vacations. I am afraid it is another one of those "sounds too good to b true" and I didn't listen to myself and say "NO!". Has anyone had any dealings with A2Z Vacations? I would like to know if it ever works out. Thank you, Wes.

108 replies to this topic
Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 59
1. Re: A2Z Vacations ???

I don't know anything about a2z vacations, but I know a little about things that sound too good to be true.

I didn't find anything doing a search on this forum and google just leads to a2z vacations .com, or .org, or .biz but no real info about what it's about.

Des Moines, Iowa
reviews: 70
2. Re: A2Z Vacations ???

I can't believe that no one has ever heard of A2Z Vacations!

Morrisville, North...
3. Re: A2Z Vacations ???

Have you found anything out about a2z yet? My folks just signed up for this and I am a little concerned about it.

Chapel Hill, North...
reviews: 41
4. Re: A2Z Vacations ???

We just signed up for A2Z and are a bit concerned as well. Is this a scam. Has anyone tried to find a vacation and get a good deal?

Chapel Hill, North...
reviews: 41
5. Re: A2Z Vacations ???

Wes, did you find anything out about A2Z vacations?

Omaha, Nebraska
6. Re: A2Z Vacations ???

Also were sucked in by A2Z vacations in Omaha in August. Luckily we charged it on our credit card and after we had remorse over the weekend, protested the charge and sent certified letter to the company within 3 business days. The credit card company has made the conditional credit on our account permanent and we are so relieved but also angry at being scammed. I am still researching this co. because I am so mad and have discovered they are at the same address as Geat Quest Travel in Huntville, AL. Seems like they change their name so they can't be traced. We are still keeping our fingers crossed about further charges which we will protest. Good luck to all of you.

7. Re: A2Z Vacations ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:39 pm, November 15, 2012

Raleigh, North...
8. Re: A2Z Vacations ???

I don't think it works. We purchased into this vacation program and we have had no luck getting anywhere with them. I never get calls back and they will not respond to my travel request. I would not purchase from them and would like my money back.

A real waste of your money and time. I am thinking about contacting the Attorney General. This is a real SCAM.

NC
9. Re: A2Z Vacations ???

A2zvacations.com and A2zvacations.net are two different companies. I am the owner of A2Zvacations.com and above information actually belongs to me. I am getting harassed calls from ripped off people from a2zvacations.net. This false company actually made my life miserable. Please remove my personal information from this site.

Raleigh, North...
10. Re: A2Z Vacations ???

Pursuant to another posting, A2ZVACATIONS.NET is the ripoff scan and A2Zvacations.com looks to be legitimate. The .net one is a rip off and fraudulent. They call themselves East Coast Travel in Enfield, NC, but when you try to call their number, 252-445-3558, it's disconnected. .Beware

Reply to: A2Z Vacations ???
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions