We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kpx travel

Manchester, United...
kpx travel

i booked what i thought was a 7 night 4* a.i holiday in tenerife with kpx travel only to find out it was 5 nights as 2 where spent flying we will be removed from the hotel room and not beable to get any food or drinks on the last day from 12 mid day even tho we only fly home at 0020 in the next morning this travel agent is a complete con all the blame has been put on me because i couldnt understand the broken english on the phone

94 replies to this topic
London, United...
reviews: 1
31. Re: kpx travel

WARNING. DO NOT TOUCH KPX Travel (IFLYHolidays} who are connected with part of the Co-op group unless you get your money easy and do not mind being CONNED & LIED to. They have all the tricks, none existent upgrades you pay extra for and upping the price at every opportunity. Watch out for the Nile excursions they will list off all the excursions you will pay for them as a package (as they say it is cheaper than on the boat). Then on the booking confirmation they are not listed, only as LE. We phoned to check that all the excursions were included that we had paid for. Oh yes, yes they say. Guess again when you get on board you find out LE stands for Light Excursions which leaves out all the famous sights ie Valley of the KIngs, Luxor & Karnak Temples etc. one of the main reasons for going. So we had to pay another £120 on board making the total cost much dearer than if we had waited and paid for them onboard. KPX pocket that money too. Theres more but wait as our Solicitor is still dealing with them. Please do not keep feeding KPX and being conned. They steal our hard earned money.

Salisbury, United...
32. Re: kpx travel

PLS can anyone give me a contact number or valid e-mail address for kpx Travel. My e-mails keep bouncing back and can't get any information from customer service without being put on hold for an eternity and then told I'll get a call back and ........ low and behold............ nothing!

warwickshire
reviews: 1
33. Re: kpx travel

SO SORRY SOME OF YOU HAVING TROUBLE WITH KPX TRAVEL. i cannot comment as i booked with them, even though at first felt a bit concerned, as letters came on plain paper with no letter heading or signed etc. but the actual holiday was great, a man was at the airport gate to meet us with a board with our names on, straight to the coach. cruise was great, godd wonderful, whole week amazing, second week in hurgarda Jasmine Village, an amazing place, had fab time, we can not really beleive we got it all for £1070 2 weeks inc flights and meals and all drinks in hotel. great......

Edited: 6:11 pm, December 05, 2012
Everywhere!
34. Re: kpx travel

I too have experienced being ripped off by KPX Travel and before the other person tries to make me sound like I don't know what I am doing, I am very well travelled. I booked an offer on Groupon for 3 days to Rome - the 4* hotels advertised were allegedly booked for the dates I wanted so KPX Travel offered an alternative - as I wanted to go the following I booked it as had no reason to doubt the offer. Turns out we were completely ripped off - the room was appalling - we had better in $10 hostels around the world - this was supposed to be luxury! plus it was an hours drive from the airport. The hotel was miles from the sights even though the rep told me they were on the doorstep, we could hear people's bathroom habits in rooms around us and above us, the hotel. When I contacted KPX Travel on our return they told me to contact Customer Services - I did that and they said they couldnt do anything but I could put it in writing and see what might be done. That was 3 weeks ago and I have not heard a damn thing. Just google reviews for KPX Travel and you will see the endless complaints of people being ripped off.

Everywhere!
35. Re: kpx travel

kpxtravel@hotmail.com - don't bother though as they don't action emails, and to be honest, have not actioned my letter even though sent my normal post and registered post (and they signed for it). I have given them until 7 Dec to deal withh my query and resolve it/refund my m oney or my solicitor gets the case. So may people taking them through Small Claims Court. Their address is 144 Ewell Road, Surbiton, Surrey KT6 6HE. Their customer services are crap and do nothing if it is post travel!

Farnham, United...
36. Re: kpx travel

I have had a similar experience. Booked yesterday a 4 night trip half board and stupidly did not check the review as it is clear this company are sharks. While we were booking it my husband took over to say that we cannot flight out from Gatwick and back into Stansted at midnight as we cannot get home (unless we stay the night in a hotel £50 and get public transport back to home which is £60 for two people so and extra £100 on top of the trip). They were very confusing over the phone with the broken English and pushy for us to change the flight details. He kept asking for the card number and I kept saying no wait. It is quite clear that this is their ploy from reading the reviews. We were then told that it had been booked (we had not had our reference of confirmation details so it hadn't plus the operation was trying to add our transfers at that time also). He told us that it was booked and there was nothing that he could do that our phone conversation had been recorded. We said that this was ridiculous and that we would pursue this in a small claims court (something which my husband being of that trade is very versed). He was very nasty and unprofessional on the phone and kept hanging up on us and saying that he'll call back. I called customer services this morning who answered the phone call but told me that they can do nothing over the weekend (huh?). We both no longer want to go as we feel that there has been a breach of contract in that confirmation was not given when we were told nothing could be changed. This along with the HUGE trust issue. If nothing is resolved on Monday we will be taking this to watchdog and a small claims. I will report with my contact details so please get in touch with me along with me reporting on here the outcome. KPX Travel you need to learn a bit about Customer Service along with business ethics. We will NEVER book with Groupon or KPX Travel what ever the outcome and will make sure that people hear this story so they are aware before any money changes hands.

37. Re: kpx travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:41 pm, December 03, 2014
Edited: 5:41 pm, December 03, 2014

Morden, null...
reviews: 6
38. Re: kpx travel

How are you getting it refunded. I asked and Groupon have refused. I had issues at the booking as above. I want nothing to do with this company and they need to be shut down. They have ignored my complaint.

39. Re: kpx travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:41 pm, December 03, 2014

Guildford, United...
40. Re: kpx travel

Have any of you booked holidays with KPX travel through Wowcher? I spoke to a customer advisor at KPX travel i did pay more for better flights but got a confirmation email about my payment i made by debit card and they were really nice yes his english wasn't the best but i don't seem to have had problems so far and iv checked the hotel and its a good hotel. I haven't had an email with flight and hotel booking details yet but I booked it late friday night.

Reply to: kpx travel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted