We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kpx travel

Manchester, United...
kpx travel

i booked what i thought was a 7 night 4* a.i holiday in tenerife with kpx travel only to find out it was 5 nights as 2 where spent flying we will be removed from the hotel room and not beable to get any food or drinks on the last day from 12 mid day even tho we only fly home at 0020 in the next morning this travel agent is a complete con all the blame has been put on me because i couldnt understand the broken english on the phone

94 replies to this topic
Manchester, United...
1. Re: kpx travel

they even spelt my name wrong and tried to blame me for this also saying i spelt it wrong to them ???? i think i can spell my own name after a £5 phone call they finally decided to change it free of charge does anyone know a good solicitor to take this too

Iowa
reviews: 30
2. Re: kpx travel

Nobody could possibly know what the problem is or even what you are talking about. You booked and then later discovered the flight times and dates?

<<<<<they even spelt my name wrong and tried to blame me for this also saying i spelt it wrong to them ????

Looking at your 2 posts here I would not be convinced you did not make the mistake yourself.

Edited: 9:56 am, April 26, 2012
Manchester, United...
3. Re: kpx travel

my problem is i did not get the holiday i asked for simple and no i didnt make the mistakes myself do you work for this company or something

Manchester, United...
4. Re: kpx travel

And the fact I asked for 7 nights a.i in a 4 star hotel but have ended up with 5 nights in a 3 star due to them pulling a fast one with flight times is a bit underhand they have people that can hardly speak English selling the holidays then blame you for the misunderstanding how could I be to blame for any of this and to say I could be to blame for spelling my own name wrong witch I spelt out to him twice is just a joke

Iowa
5. Re: kpx travel

edit

Edited: 10:47 am, April 26, 2012
Manchester, United...
6. Re: kpx travel

And the fact I asked for 7 nights a.i in a 4 star hotel but have ended up with 5 nights in a 3 star due to them pulling a fast one with flight times is a bit underhand they have people that can hardly speak English selling the holidays then blame you for the misunderstanding how could I be to blame for any of this and to say I could be to blame for spelling my own name wrong witch I spelt out to him twice is just a joke

Edited: 11:16 am, April 26, 2012
Manchester, United...
7. Re: kpx travel

Why have u replied with edit ?

Iowa
8. Re: kpx travel

You are the one that bought a vacation from someone 'that can hardly speak english'

It appears you have no idea how or with whom to book travel. Again, your posts make no sense. How do you book travel and not know you spend 2 days traveling? You bought something that you had no clue as to what it was.

How do you book travel and then later find out it is a 5 night stay rather than a 7 nights stay?

Edited: 11:43 am, April 26, 2012
Manchester, United...
9. Re: kpx travel

This is the first time I have ever booked a holiday abroad and I booked on the understanding that I would get what was advertised on the tele text site and what I asked for I didn't even stop to think that travel agents could be so underhand

Kingston, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel
reviews: 108
10. Re: kpx travel

Did you ask for a 7 day holiday?

ktown

Reply to: kpx travel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions