We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flightandhotel.co.uk

Tyrone
reviews: 2
flightandhotel.co.uk

Hi,

I am about to book a holiday for my husband and I to the Algarve in Portugal with www.flightaandhotel.co.uk does anyone know if this company is genuine and if it is wise/safe to book with them?

Thanks.

Kingston, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel
reviews: 108
1. Re: flightandhotel.co.uk

A search of the forums produced these results.

www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums…

ktown

morecambe, United...
2. Re: flightandhotel.co.uk

My partner and our 5 daughters have just returned from our 2nd holiday with this firm. Last year Benidorm and this year Turkey and both times they have delivered everything they said they would and we have had no problems at all.

They are by far the cheapest online, as I studied for 1 whole week last year trying to find a cheap deal due to the number of our family and if it wasnt for this firm we simply could not afford a foreign holiday.

No hidden charges and you get a number of options to help you perfect your holiday.

reviews: 6
3. Re: flightandhotel.co.uk

Thinking of booking with them myself but still weary because the price seems ridiculous, flight 2 turkey alone usually about 250 yet this site says 180 4 all inclusive plus flight? Thank u 4 ure impute tho.

Edited: 5:21 pm, December 10, 2012
4. Re: flightandhotel.co.uk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 12, 2013