We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alihoco

South Wales
reviews: 11
alihoco

has anyone used the comapny allinclusive.co.uk also known as alihoco? I am looking for an all inclusive holiday and they are so much cheaper than the main tour operators I am tempted. They are ABTA and ATOl but I dont know anyone who has used them

Hindon, United...
reviews: 6
41. Re: alihoco

Not sure why your so negative Ktown, I am a new poster that is true, but what is the "usual pattern" that us newbies are supposed to follow when posting? I posted to say I had booked the holiday, but prior to that I had also posted asking if anyone had heard of Alihoco, not many had. I booked my holiday with them anyway, and then posted when I got back..When else am I supposed to post on here? I can only do it before and after a trip, which you complained about, not sure when I'm should post now, will have to find out wha t "pattern" I should be following. Alihoco supplied the a service which I paid for, the issues I had on my trip, were not caused by Alihoco, so I can ony give them a good review. I for one don't appreciate all but being called a liar! My trip was fabulous whether you beleive it or not.

Kingston, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel
reviews: 108
42. Re: alihoco

All I can do is reiterate that I would never use the travel booking website alihoco.

ktown

Kingston, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel
43. Re: alihoco

SJMagers - What do you think would have happened if you had a problem with your booking?

From what I can see you would have been unable to get any resolution or even be able to contact alihoco...that is until you made your problem known publicly here on TA.

As an experienced bargain travel expert here on TA, all I can say is that personally I would NEVER use alihoco.

ktown

Hindon, United...
reviews: 6
44. Re: alihoco

If I'd had a problem on my trip. My first stop would have been the office of the hotel I stayed at. If I needed to take it any further, I had 2 phone numbers to call incase of any travel issues. As I said earlier, my trip went off without a hitch. So I for one am happy, which is really what matters.

Kingston, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel
45. Re: alihoco

Like others before you have reported though, if you had a problem that you couldn't resolve and wanted/needed to contact alihoco, you likely would have had no luck.

That is one of the reasons why I would never recommend using alihoco.

ktown

Taunton, United...
reviews: 1
46. Re: alihoco

My husband and I are well travelled and have booked many a holiday either on the high street or internet as a package holiday or creating our own by using numerous sites to create our own taylor made experience.

In January I was trawling through the internet(as you do) to see what there was on offer, when I first came across Alihoco. Due to our last minute arrangements I called them to discuss one of their offers to the Dominican Republic as it was only a little more than going to Egypt.

We were very happy with the service that they gave. When discussing what we were looking for,we were given more options for the same destination ,so we had a good selection to choose from and they were also very knowledgable about the country. We had a great 14 day holiday and had a rep we could call on in the hotel complex with dates and times if we needed to speak to them as well as a contact number.

We loved the holiday and the service we got from Alihoco.

47. Re: alihoco

Booked a last minute with this company at the start of jan 13 went away on the 16th jan 13, booked to go to egypt for 1 week all inclusive, had an amazing holiday!! Was a bit worried after reading some comments. But through my experience I will defo book with these again!!

Xx

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 11
48. Re: alihoco

Ah yes, the one time wonder posters- a sure reason to avoid the agency being mentioned ( and of course shilled)

49. Re: alihoco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions