We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lastminute.com, any reviews ?

Israel
reviews: 3
lastminute.com, any reviews ?

Are these sites reliable ?

Thanks.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
1. Re: lastminute.com, any reviews ?

There's a search box just above the forum header...put in lastminute.com and get back a few (even more if you change to all forums). Here's 2.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12290-k3918928…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12290-k3029075…

Tralee, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Tralee
reviews: 58
2. Re: lastminute.com, any reviews ?

As the one who started one of the threads mentioned, I would be very, very careful about using this crowd.

enfield&ugunja
reviews: 1
3. Re: lastminute.com, any reviews ?

I used Lastminute,com a couple of years ago to go to Kenya and got a very keen price on a Swiis flight to Nairobi via Zurich. It did take a bit of negotiation to get them to honour the cost as while booking it an advice screen came up saying we had to phone them which we did and they tried to raise the pricw by about a £100, so I told the other person with me to book with Expedia which the last minute rep heard and promptly went back to their original price which was about £30 less than Expedia so I would use them again though my 1st choice tends to be Expedia, followed by lastminute, then STA Trave

Israel
reviews: 3
4. Re: lastminute.com, any reviews ?

Thanks for your replies

New york
5. Re: lastminute.com, any reviews ?

I've just got the worst experience in my entire life with "last minute"! No other services were so poor and non-professional and representative+supervisor were so ignorant! They sent me email two days prior the trip (international destination) that the reservation was canceled without any apparent reason! Honestly, neither the rep nor the supervisor did explain me what was the reason.... They claimed that they called me, but it's far from truth as I did not receive any voicemail. They started giving some other stupid excuse saying my bank was closed on the weekend! My bank - TD - is the only one that actually is open 7 DAYS a WEEK! And there is always a representative who will assist you on the phone even during the weekend! So what they say it's B.S. And lie!!!! When I spoke to supervisor she put the phone away and so when I didn't speak there was silence!no answer! After sometime you could hear her picking up the phone from the table and saying repeat it again.... This is soooooooo beyond my understanding! Now the tickets are much more expensive as the date of the trip is soooo close ( 2 days away). No one will pay me a difference! So you guys make your mind and don't use that poor service!!!!!!!

New york
6. Re: lastminute.com, any reviews ?

The worst service ever possible! Like to have hustle last minute before travel-than book with last minute! You come to hotel and they don't even know about your reservation....

Manchester
reviews: 1
7. Re: lastminute.com, any reviews ?

DO NOT USE LASTMINUTE.COM...

I went away with my family last year with this company and paid about £1200.

When we got over there, they didn't sort out any travel for us so we had to make our own arrangements. Then to make matters worse we had to pay an extra £800 because they didnt actually book us in the hotel!!! ..

We still haven't been payed back from what they owe us, and its bee just over a year now.

So what ever you do .. do not go away with last minute.com !

Harrogate, United...
8. Re: lastminute.com, any reviews ?

After finding a hotel to my liking, I wanted to book it but had reservations over whether the right photos had been used as they didn't seem to correlate with the map (the images made it look like a beachfront hotel but the map showed a town centre location). I emailed lastminute.com several times but had absolutely no reply. After further investigation I found that the photos allocated to the hotel were from a different hotel. Whether it was a simple error or false advertising, the way it was (or should I say wasn't) handled was appalling.

Fleet, UK
reviews: 74
9. Re: lastminute.com, any reviews ?

Used to like them but had problems with last two trips booked. Once you have the problem customer service is non-existent, any problem will be your fault and that is pretty much that with them

reviews: 7
10. Re: lastminute.com, any reviews ?

a definite no no, I would never use lastminute again, flight out was4 hours late, return flight was 14 hours late, so we waited in airport like idiots due to our luggage, absolute no customer support, and no refund for late flight home.

I would highly advise to not use this company, and it's a shame that trip advisor doe not let us rate this agency like we can rate hotels.

Good luck

Laurie