We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

budget apartment palma old town

Warwickshire
reviews: 21
budget apartment palma old town

Can anyone recommend a decent budget apartment in old part of Palma please? Travelling there in the autumn with our two teenage daughters as a city break (4 nights). All apartments I have contacted will only consider a week's rental.

Kingston, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel
reviews: 108
1. Re: budget apartment palma old town

I would also suggest posting this in the Palma forum, since you're more likely to get people who have been there before (I actually have no idea of where or what Palma is!).

ktown

Warwickshire
reviews: 21
2. Re: budget apartment palma old town

Thanks for the tip - it's the capital of Majorca in the Ballearic Islands, in case you ever fancy a trip.

3. Re: budget apartment palma old town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 14, 2010