We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All you can Jet by JetBlue? Deal or Waste of Time?

Toronto
All you can Jet by JetBlue? Deal or Waste of Time?

It seems that a whole bunch of travelers are getting really excited about the new budget travel option from JetBlue.

Basically its an all you can fly deal for $599. I was thrilled about the idea at first but then started to think about it more.

The problems with the idea are conveyed in this article

bankabletravel.com/jetblue%e2%80%99s-unlimit…

Do you guys agree? Or is the deal really a deal? Will you be giving it a try? Any opinions or thoughts?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 70
1. Re: All you can Jet by JetBlue? Deal or Waste of Time?

Hi DrewClement;

I would suggest posting your question on the air travel forum as well.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ForumHome

Best Regards

Toronto
2. Re: All you can Jet by JetBlue? Deal or Waste of Time?

Thanks for the advice. I have posted it in that forum.

appreciate it

Drew

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 38
3. Re: All you can Jet by JetBlue? Deal or Waste of Time?

This is a good deal, but the limitation time period will keep sales down. Obviously, jetBlue needs cash and this is a good scheme to get that cash. It will only benefit the consumer if he needs/wants to travel during the limited travel period. I think the time period/purchase periods should be extended.

Cathay Pacific has a similar scheme with their yearly All Asia Pass - in 2009 I think the basic price is $1499. with 4 destinations in Asia + Transpacific round trip for Americans. Extensions are available at additional cost.

Years ago, I did Eastern Airlines month-long unlimited pass and took an extended trip from the West Coast to New York, Mexico City, San Juan, San Diego and Miami. I think the cost was something like $300. or less (just don't remember that far back).

4. Re: All you can Jet by JetBlue? Deal or Waste of Time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 12, 2010