We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used europeandestinations.com?

whirled
reviews: 6
Anyone used europeandestinations.com?

They seem to have great prices (much better than Travelocity and Expedia). So this leaves me a bit skeptical. Has anyone used europeandestinations.com before and what did you think of it? Thanks much!

Andria

P.S.: We're looking to go to Paris and Rome for for about 2 weeks.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 57
1. Re: Anyone used europeandestinations.com?

I cannot tell WHERE you are based as your profile is not filled in soooo don't know if you can take advantage of good local airfares.

Have you priced the trip booking hotel and air separately?? Paris and Rome are 2 easy destinations with hotels in lots of different price categories available and people on both forums who can help you.

I DO know folks on the Italy forums who have used european destinations and were satisfied with the trips/prices etc. I know that you can choose hotels at different price levels so IF you don't want to arrange the trip yourself then this might be a good option for you. You can read hotel reviews on this site to see which ones you prefer.

California
reviews: 6
2. Re: Anyone used europeandestinations.com?

Hi there! I just used European Destinations in May 2009, for a trip to the Greek Islands. I looked over several other web companies and decided they had the best rates/packages. They have set packages that you build on, which makes it easy to instantly see what fits into your budget. Through other companies it would have cost $4500. Through European Destinations, I was able to go for less than $2000.

One review did scare me, in that it said one of the hotels they were booked in did not exist. So, I did a LOT of homework before I decided to go with European Destinations. Their site is very easy to navigate. I contacted the hotels directly, through email, to be on the safe side. A bit more legwork but I must say -- I was totally pleased using them. They Fed Exed my documents, including my Hydrofoil/Ferry tickets before I left.

If you use them, just know that what you see is what you get. So if the lowest price suits your needs, check out the hotel's website too to see if it's a crappy hotel. If you think it is, you can always choose another one, which will increase the price. I did wind up chosing one crappy hotel but again, that was my fault, not theirs. I recommend this company but also highly recommend doing your research. I would use them again.

3. Re: Anyone used europeandestinations.com?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:43 pm, August 18, 2009
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 65
4. Re: Anyone used europeandestinations.com?

YTB;

Your post violates TripAdvisor's posting guidelines regarding self-promotional advertising or solicitation and has been reported as inappropriate.

5. Re: Anyone used europeandestinations.com?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, February 15, 2010