We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bookinhotels.com

Faizabad, India
reviews: 83
bookinhotels.com

I search this forum for bookinhotels.com and learnt that they are NOT good. However the fact that their rates are the real bargain, I am inclined to give them a try.

I wrote them expressing my apprehensions and their reply was as follows:

Quote:

As per the agreement with our suppliers the names of the travelers are released to the hotels three days prior to check in. This is to make the amendment requests of our clients done easier. The room is reserved but the hotel is informed about the guests’ personal details three days before check in.

Unquote:

Do you think I should still believe in them or go for another service provider?

11. Re: bookinhotels.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:35 pm, June 07, 2009
Bern
12. Re: bookinhotels.com

We (sadly) fell for them. DO NOT EVER BOOK over Bookinhotels.com they will cheat you.

We also booked over them for our London trip for a week. Apart from the confirmation mail we never received anything.

Well, well. The hotel DID exist BUT: They kindly told us, that our reservation for the room was canceled. That the firm that booked with them never received any money. So for better understanding: We booked over bookinghotels.com which got their company supposedly in Turkey, they tell their company in Greek and they tell the other company Travco in UK, the one which should book the Hotel. So Bookinhotels took our money TWICE from the visa but it never went further. Sooo Bookinghotel Greek told Travco in UK to cancel our rooms, because they never received any money. At the end we booked directely with the hotel.

So now we have a hard time to get our cheated money back, because you can't phone with them in Turkey, they won't answer you and cut the line if you call. Very friendly. I repeat: DO NOT EVER BOOK OVER THIS COMPANY, YOU'LL GET SCREWED AND CHEATED!!

We will file charges against all 3 companies through police and visa (that noone can book them through visa again): The main company in Turkey, the one in Greek and Travco in UK.

Faizabad, India
reviews: 83
13. Re: bookinhotels.com

I had good experience with them twice but that doesn't justify their bad reputation. I will never do any booking through them.

I suggest you file a complaint with police and your credit card company. This is the only solution for such companies.