We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

London, United...
reviews: 22
easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

Hey can anyone tell me if they have used easyclicktravel.com before and whether anyone would trust them?? Found via Kayak.com and have good deals just not sure if safe??

Whats the cancelation policies on this and sites like them??

Many thanks

239 replies to this topic
english expat in...
reviews: 28
221. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

Update on my post above: I decided to cancel and book direct through the hotel.

Easyclick had already deducted the full fee for several nights but they refunded in full within three days with no problems after my email.

Valletta, Malta
222. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

Will surely not recommend anyone to use this website. We booked through Easy Click Travel and my booking was confirmed! the price was obviously quite a good deal, so I rechecked with easy click if my booking was guaranteed and they said YES! I contacted also the hotel to check whether my booking was confirmed and they also said YES!

This morning I just received an email from easy click travel saying:

"Please note this reservation was cancelled due to a system error. Please rebook on the website as rates an availability are subject to change".

I have all the correspondence with Easy Click saying that my booking is confirmed.

Nobody should trust this website as practically it is just a SCAM!

Valletta, Malta
223. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

Will surely not recommend anyone to use this website. We booked through Easy Click Travel and my booking was confirmed! the price was obviously quite a good deal, so I rechecked with easy click if my booking was guaranteed and they said YES! I contacted also the hotel to check whether my booking was confirmed and they also said YES!

This morning I just received an email from easy click travel saying:

"Please note this reservation was cancelled due to a system error. Please rebook on the website as rates an availability are subject to change".

I have all the correspondence with Easy Click saying that my booking is confirmed.

Nobody should trust this website as practically it is just a SCAM!

Los Angeles...
reviews: 61
224. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

You just created an account to say this? And you posted it TWICE? I dont think you are being very clear about what happened to your trip with easyclicktravel

Valletta, Malta
225. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

Yes I created this account to say about all the hassle that easyclick travel got me in, so other people would know about this! It's not fair that others who wish to travel get in the same trouble.

I think I was quite clear of what I wrote!

Have you ever used easyclick travel?

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 8
226. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

Booked Holiday Inn Paris, Bastille for a 3 day stay December 2012 through this Company at a very competitive price which included beakfast.

I was worried especially when I had paid in full at time of booking.

Absoloutely no need for fear. The hotel was fabulous, staff were amazing and the breakfast superb. No problems whatsoever.

Edited: 8:37 am, January 09, 2013
reviews: 1
227. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

Hey not a scam. We used it just in January 2013 and got an awesome deal through the site for a hotel in Atlanta.

farmington, maine
reviews: 2
228. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

Just made a reservation with easy click. The price was too good to be true, but I went ahead and booked the night. After reading all the reviews, I got really anxious. I just hung up with the hotel and they confirmed my reservation and booking. Sigh of relief and an amazing deal on this airport hotel.

Greensboro, North...
229. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

I have been billed twice for the same stay. Once by Easy Click and once by the hotel. The hotel actually billed less.

After holding on the phone for well over an hour and then being disconnected last night I called the Easy Click Customer Service line again this next morning.

The Easy Click agent told me the hotel had the wrong billing information and that is why the hotel could not process the original Easy Click reservation. So the hotel is refunding what they billed me.

So now, due to no fault of my own, I am possibly over my limit and paying extra fees to the credit card company due to the double billing, not to mention being charged around $75.00 more than the hotel by Easy Click for the exact same room and weekend stay.

Easy Click really knows how to treat their first time customers!

Greensboro, North...
230. Re: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??

I have been billed twice for the same stay. Once by Easy Click and once by the hotel. The hotel actually billed less.

After holding on the phone for well over an hour and then being disconnected last night I called the Easy Click Customer Service line again this next morning.

The Easy Click agent told me the hotel had the wrong billing information and that is why the hotel could not process the original Easy Click reservation. So the hotel is refunding what they billed me.

So now, due to no fault of my own, I am possibly over my limit and paying extra fees to the credit card company due to the double billing, not to mention being charged around $75.00 more than the hotel by Easy Click for the exact same room and weekend stay.

Easy Click really knows how to treat their first time customers!

Edited: 9:34 am, August 01, 2013
Reply to: easyclicktravel.com?? Scam or just deals??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions