We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone RECENTLY used easyclicktravel.com???

East Coast
reviews: 10
Has anyone RECENTLY used easyclicktravel.com???

We are taking a trip to Arizona in early March. We need to do this on a really tight budget, which is how we typically travel anyway. I went onto www.kayak.com to compare hotel costs. Came up with a Best Western that would be perfect for us. The cheapest listed rate shown THROUGH KAYAK was for a website called easyclicktravel.com. I had never heard of them before. The rate for the same hotel, same type of room is $11.00 per night LESS than hotels.com. (which was then next least-expensive). Just a little reluctant to use a website that I have no experience with or have never heard of. Anyone used them??? Are they legit? Good or bad experiences??? Thanks!

India
reviews: 1
1. Re: Has anyone RECENTLY used easyclicktravel.com???

Yes they are..

I booked a hotel in Lake Tahoe and the next day I confirmed with the hotel. Everything was OK.. except for the one part... I received a call from my bank asking me if I was the one who used my credit card..I said yes, and asked them why did they call me, they just wanted to make sure if the trasaction was not fraud, because the server is in Israel??? I did not understand why would it have the servers over there?

Nashville, Tennessee
reviews: 40
2. Re: Has anyone RECENTLY used easyclicktravel.com???

I used easyclicktravel last weekend to stay at 5 star resort in Florida - it was crazy cheap and I was a little nervous like you - almost too good to be true. I got a confirmation and everyone worked like a charm, there were NO PROBLEMS w/my reservation!

portland
3. Re: Has anyone RECENTLY used easyclicktravel.com???

Their headquarters and their bank is located in Israel. That is how they keep their charges so cheap.. the dollar amount on the website is actually what the hotel will cost after being converted to american dollars... the only problem with this is that you end up with an international transaction fee. My visa only charges 1% ($143.00 + $1.43 fee) so it was still worth it.. though a bit shady if you ask me. I called them and they did reverse the charges though.

4. Re: Has anyone RECENTLY used easyclicktravel.com???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:43 pm, August 18, 2009
5. Re: Has anyone RECENTLY used easyclicktravel.com???

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:43 pm, August 18, 2009
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 69
6. Re: Has anyone RECENTLY used easyclicktravel.com???

YTB;

Your post violates TripAdvisor's posting guidelines regarding self-promotional advertising or solicitation and has been reported as inappropriate.

7. Re: Has anyone RECENTLY used easyclicktravel.com???

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 2:19 am, February 15, 2010
Get answers to your questions