We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exotic beach holiday August

Royal Tunbridge...
reviews: 2
Exotic beach holiday August

Hi all

I'm looking to take my wife somewhere special for or anniversary. She's a teacher so need to go late July / early August.

Criteria i'm looking for is all inclusive, beach front rooms available, good sunshine & great snorkelling.

Any advice greatly appreciated

Royal Tunbridge...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Exotic beach holiday August

i should also add, flying from uk with a budget around £5 - 6k and would like some form of entertainment available in the evenings

Reading, United...
2. Re: Exotic beach holiday August

A beautiful destination would be Thailand . Stay at the Banyan Tree Hotel and Spa with your private pool , villa. And then take boat trip to the Phi Phi island and other islands in a small private boat of 8 people( not the crowded ones. We booked with Dialaflight . it's absolute paradise out there. If you like Thai food you are sure to love it !

Have a wonderful anniversary wherever you go .

Gosport, United...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Exotic beach holiday August

I would chose Mauritius, there you'll find all of the things you mentioned, snorkeling, sunshine, entertainment and luxury.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 288
4. Re: Exotic beach holiday August

i would choose fiji..not much to do at night, but exotic..how about croatia..that country has it all.

Gosport, United...
reviews: 5
5. Re: Exotic beach holiday August

If you have a good budget and want a very special place to go then I'll advise you to go to one of the most expensive places in the world on the Costa Smeralda north Sardegnia in Italy, transparent sea, pink sand and the richest people in the world around you.

Edited: 8:05 am, June 20, 2013
U.S.A
6. Re: Exotic beach holiday August

My advice is that Panama City Beach is Best for you to live with your Wife, there is beach front rooms available in Resorts, Good Sunshine & Great Snorkelling.

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
reviews: 65
7. Re: Exotic beach holiday August

Bali might be a good alternative. Great time of year, but high season so don't leave it too late.

8. Re: Exotic beach holiday August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 04, 2014