We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dream Makers Vacation Services

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 13
Dream Makers Vacation Services

Does anyone have good or bad reviews about Dream Makers Vacation Services? I'm currently working with them and would like to know a little more about them. THANKS!

26 replies to this topic
21. Re: Dream Makers Vacation Services

Yes ,I have booked with them twice .the first time to Jamaica and the second to the Bahamas.Both trips were amazing.I worked with Michael and he was amazing!

London, Canada
reviews: 1
22. Re: Dream Makers Vacation Services

I booked with Mike McHugh for my sandals weddingmoon. We went to Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica at the end of May. Mike was awesome!!! I must've emailed him like 30 times over the 2 years before our trip, and he always emailed me back quickly with helpful answers. He suggested that we book early in case the price went down. We ended up rebooking twice and saving about $1200 or so! He was super friendly and effiecient. Not to mention, when we arrived at the resort we found out that Mike got us an upgrade on our room!!! The room we had was about $1500 more than we paid! It was a one bedroom suite!!! We were extremely happy with Mike, and we will be booking with him again for sure. The best part is that we didn't pay him anything! We will be recommending him to all our friends. He made our trip an absolute PARADISE!!!

NJ
reviews: 9
23. Re: Dream Makers Vacation Services

I used them for a trip to St. Lucia. I usually book my self but decided to use a agent this time. I am so glad I did, they are a great, I booked with Amy. I used them again to book a trip in January 2014

Muskegon, Michigan
reviews: 4
24. Re: Dream Makers Vacation Services

The reviews don't lie. They do not return emails and are very hard to get hold of and did not provide me any information I requested. They always had excuses--too busy traveling. I will not waste my money on this Agency that treats you so bad. We were going to book a vacation at a Sandals and decided to go elsewhere. Good Luck

Collegeville...
reviews: 1
25. Re: Dream Makers Vacation Services

I found Dream Makers Vacation Services to be extremely helpful. We just returned from a trip to Beaches Turks and Caicos. Michael McHugh was our agent and set up everything for us, and was very helpful when it came to trying to decide what type of room we should choose, flights and dining reservations. He was responsive to our questions and clearly laid out what we needed to do. The trip went very smoothly and we appreciated the stress free vacation!

boston
reviews: 3
26. Re: Dream Makers Vacation Services

I used her a couple of times and finally got fed up and decided against using them again, as did my mother. Amy got back to me, but was always what i thought was rude and condesending. has a few specific issues, if you have any q's feel free to PM me

Reply to: Dream Makers Vacation Services
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted