We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dream Makers Vacation Services

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 25
Dream Makers Vacation Services

Does anyone have good or bad reviews about Dream Makers Vacation Services? I'm currently working with them and would like to know a little more about them. THANKS!

31 replies to this topic
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
1. Re: Dream Makers Vacation Services

I've never worked with them, but the name shows up in 5 previous TripAdvisor posts: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147293-i28-k38242…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147313-i70-k32747…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1229340-i12413-k3…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12522-k2678996…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g499455-i9500-k297…

For future reference, there is a search box just above your initial post.

Buenos Aires...
reviews: 6
2. Re: Dream Makers Vacation Services

Hey, I was wondering if you had received any feedback about them. Did you finally book through them? How was the experience? I'm also working with them and before booking anything I'd like to know if I can trust them and if they deliver to their promises.

Thanks!

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 308
3. Re: Dream Makers Vacation Services

do your homework...a vacation can be made or not by the company.

but whatever you decide, hope it all goes well. doglover and paula don't say where they are thinking of going with them??

4. Re: Dream Makers Vacation Services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:02 pm, May 09, 2012

Staten Island, New...
5. Re: Dream Makers Vacation Services

I had the same situation as AggieCaryn. I contacted Dream Makers because of all the positive reviews on here but then wasn't getting anywhere with them and did not find them to be at all helpful. I gave up and went instead with Tripguy and within two days (over a weekend nonetheless) I had all my questions answered, concerns addressed and was booked for my vacation. It is now all done, deposit paid, excursions booked and such a load off my back that I can just feel excited! So happy to have switched since Dream Makers was just making me feel more stressed!

Staten Island, New...
6. Re: Dream Makers Vacation Services

*sorry, double post*

Edited: 10:51 am, February 21, 2012
idaho
Destination Expert
7. Re: Dream Makers Vacation Services

anyone interested in a fabulous company with real heart and love for the country, send me a pm...

Chicago
reviews: 1
8. Re: Dream Makers Vacation Services

I recently used Dream Makers Vacation Services to book my honeymoon. My travel agent was Amy McHough. I found this company and Amy specifically to be hard to get a hold of, RUDE and as soon as they had recieved my final payment she stopped responding to my emails and inquiries.

They do not answer their phone in a professional capacity, when i tried to contact them at their office number someone answered the phone and did not idenify herself or the company and then she proceeded to be completly rude to me. When i finally got a hold of Amy herself she was rude and spoke down to me and for the remaining time i had to deal with her she was condescending. Had i not already given them a deposit i would have taken my business elsewhere.

Also when you go to make a payment it could be days or weeks before they process it depending on their schedule.

If you are looking for a quality/professional service i would not go with Dream Makers because all we got was hassle and a headache

idaho
Destination Expert
9. Re: Dream Makers Vacation Services

welcome to the forum,

wondering how you found TA to tell of your woes? did you do any research before booking???

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
reviews: 182
10. Re: Dream Makers Vacation Services

Wow, so many first time, one post posters....who answered a year old post. Gosh, they must be pretty smart to find this post :)

Reply to: Dream Makers Vacation Services
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted