We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Advisor City Guides

bakersfield,CA
reviews: 17
Trip Advisor City Guides

How do I delete a city guide/map I won't use any more?

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 28
1. Re: Trip Advisor City Guides

Those are stand alone apps for your phone or tablet. You can delete them like any other app. If you reply with what kind of phone or tablet you have (Apple or Android, etc) I bet one of the members here can provide more detailed instructions, if you need it.

Noah.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 131
2. Re: Trip Advisor City Guides

Are you using City Guides in an iPad? If so, just swipe right to left over the city guide you no longer want to use. A red Clear button will show up. Tap on it and confirm the deletion.

If you want to remove the app altogether, then press on the app icon till you get an X on the upper left corner. Tap on the X.

Silvia

bakersfield,CA
reviews: 17
3. Re: Trip Advisor City Guides

Fantastic. Worked. I was trying to swipe L to R. Duhhhh!

4. Re: Trip Advisor City Guides

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 23, 2014