We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B search in the App version

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 1
B&B search in the App version

Hello. In the App version, is it possible to narrow the accom search down to types other than Hotels, for e.g. B&Bs ( as you can on the website version). As far as i can see, the App version only appears to show Hotels?

Thanks

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 63
1. Re: B&B search in the App version

Hi Rodney201,

Welcome to the forums!

The forums are primarily member-driven and I'm not staff. I have the TA app for android on my phone. When I click on Hotels (and choose the city), under the word "Stay" is Hotels and to the right are two other links: one is for B&B's and the other is for "other".

Which app are you using?

Regards,

L4

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 141
2. Re: B&B search in the App version

It sounds like you are using the iPad app. Look to the right on the page that displays hotels only (default filter). Right at the edge, there is a small white tab, Show Filters. Tap on it. Change the filter Property Type to B&B.

Just as a reminder, Tripadvisor has its own criteria to classify properties (breakfast included is not one of them). Thus, the properties that you'll find in the B&Bs/Inns tab will not be just B&Bs. For example, a hotel (not breakfast included) that does not offer 24-hour reception desk will be placed in this category.

Silvia

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 1
3. Re: B&B search in the App version

Thanks very much - i've founds the 'filters' tab on the iPad app.

Cheers

Rodney

4. Re: B&B search in the App version

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 23, 2014