We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't sign in

Melbourne
reviews: 7
Can't sign in

Hi there,

Yesterday I set up a business account and today I cannot log in, as it says the email address I entered does not exist.

It is for the Melbourne Street Tours business.

Please help!

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 62
1. Re: Can't sign in

Hi SarahMelanie88,

Sorry to hear you're having problems signing in. The forums are primarily member-driven and I'm not staff.

Here's the article from the Help Center regarding sign-in issues.:

When I sign in, I get an "invalid e-mail address" error. What does that mean?

…custhelp.com/app/…20in

If you need to contact staff, I'd suggest using the following even though it doesn't explain your issue in the subject line:

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/GeneralSupport

From drop-downs: Sign in and registration > I want to combine multiple TripAdvisor accounts

From there you'll get a dialogue box where you can explain your issue in detail. I'm aware that you can have a separate TA profile for your business account. You may have to give it a few days depending on their workload.

Regards,

L4

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 2
2. Re: Can't sign in

Cheers! And sorry, I thought this was a place to ask staff questions.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 62
3. Re: Can't sign in

I wonder if you've figured out your issue (assuming the person in the opening post is the same as Post 2).

This forum is for general support and if we can't answer your question, we'll suggest how to contact staff so please feel welcome to post here if you're unsure what to do.

However, for questions related to your business, once verified you can use the Owner's Forum and also access your Management Center:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048-…

Regards,

L4

4. Re: Can't sign in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 23, 2014