We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Removed posting

East Anglia
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
reviews: 51
Removed posting

I put a posting on a travel forum and it has been removed. I have no idea why.

How do I find out?

Essex
reviews: 71
1. Re: Removed posting

You can ask this via the Help Centre (somehow) link to this in smallblue hypertext at the bottom of evert TA page.

However, if you elaborate here what your post was, I bet we can tell you why it was removed.

Otherwise, the forum posting guidelines are easy enough to find, and perhaps you can work it out for yourself...

Edited: 6:28 pm, February 17, 2013
Durham, United...
Destination Expert
for Durham, Armutalan, Marmaris
reviews: 27
2. Re: Removed posting

Help Centre link to contact Trip Advisor Support Staff :

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/GeneralSupport

Alan :)

East Anglia
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
3. Re: Removed posting

Thanks folks!

East Anglia
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
4. Re: Removed posting

There was a posting complaining about an international car hire company. I added a posting saying that I had used the company and had no problems.

The next day my posting was removed.

Torremolinos, Spain
5. Re: Removed posting

Tbh there is no point in us speculating why it was removed, it could have been the community or it could have been TA themselves.. the only way to find out is to contact TA directly, and if they feel it was removed in error then they will reinstate it :)

CB

East Anglia
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
6. Re: Removed posting

Cheers Cheekybadger!

7. Re: Removed posting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 20, 2014