We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bug: can not add (or share) more than 3 photos in review now

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
46 posts
140 reviews
bug: can not add (or share) more than 3 photos in review now

So here's an apparent new bug that I haven't seen mentioned here yet: When creating a new review, you can only add three photos for that review. Clicking the "add additional photos" link opens up to.... the "I am the owner of these photos" checkbox.

One can't add more than 3 photos in a new review.

I was able to make this problem reproduce on the main ta.com website using Firefox and Safari on my Macintosh. Are other people seeing this problem as well?

Newton...
Level Contributor
2,562 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
11. Re: bug: can not add (or share) more than 3 photos in review now

Hi Silvia,

I'm guessing Michael has Flash disabled in Safari as well? I just disabled plug-ins in Safari (to see the older non-flash photo uploader) and can reproduce the same problem he reported. It sounds like the 3-photo-at-a-time limit is an issue with any browser running with Flash disabled.

Jeanine

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
46 posts
140 reviews
12. Re: bug: can not add (or share) more than 3 photos in review now

Yessss, I did disable Flash. Nice catch! It's good to hear I still found a bug in the process, though.

13. Re: bug: can not add (or share) more than 3 photos in review now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 21, 2014