We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental

San Bruno...
Rental

Hi, I belong to Flipkey and Tripadvisor is tied to it. My condo is listed in Flipkey and Tripadvisor. I've made changes with the pricing for the day,week and month on Flipkey and that was over a week ago. I read that Tripadvisor would refect that same price change. It has not. I've tried emailing constantly and was assured that the changes would be made. To no avail. What must I do to make these changes. I've lost a booking due to the conflict. I'm LOST as to what to do. HELP! Anthony

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 131
1. Re: Rental

Hi Anthony,

Welcome to Tripadvisor and the Support forum! This is a member-driven forum. I don't work for Tripadvisor.

You need to contact Flipkey. Tripadvisor doesn't manually update those listings. It is Flipkey that updates the forms on their site and changes are automatically fed to Tripadvisor.

Please read the second paragraph on this page:

…custhelp.com/app/…20rental

Silvia

2. Re: Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 14, 2014