We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Rajastan

Zurich
Trip to Rajastan

Hello everyone, a friend and I plan to travel to Rajastan, India at the end of March and we would like to get part of our trip organized by a travel agent. We think that an indian travel agency will be cheaper but we also know that many of them are not reliable. I would appreciate if anyone who had a good experience with an Indian travel agency could give me the contact information from that agency or any suggestion. Thanks very much. Anucha

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
1. Re: Trip to Rajastan

You should post your question in Rajasthan forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g297665-i4566-Ra…

Support Forum is for asking general questions on how to use TripAdvisor website, how to find things on it and how to use its many features.

2. Re: Trip to Rajastan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 14, 2014