We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Niagra Falls to Corning to New York

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 10
Niagra Falls to Corning to New York

My wife and I are flying to Quebec City (from New York) then travelling by train to Niagra Falls. I would appreciate some advice reagrding the best way to get from Niagra Falls Canada to Corning then on to New York. Corning is a must visit but is there much else to see between Corning and New York?

I think car hire is the preferred option but not essential.

Should I cross the border and rent a car in the US?

All help will be appreciated!

Desperate Aussie!

Edited: 5:16 am, February 12, 2013
Tenerife, Spain
reviews: 84
1. Re: Niagra Falls to Corning to New York

This Support Forum is for questions about how to use the website.

There are many specific destination forums here and they are very helpful so may I suggest you ask your question on the Niagra Falls Forum which you will find here

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g154998-i97-Niag…

or the Corning forum here tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g47538-i2972-Cor… but that does look a bit quiet. Still worth a try.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

2. Re: Niagra Falls to Corning to New York

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 14, 2014