We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Did Tripadvisor delete my account?

Ventura, California
Did Tripadvisor delete my account?

I've tried signing in multiple times to my account, and it keeps telling me there's no account for the e-mail address I've entered, when I'm absolutely positive it is the correct address.

I've already done the whole "sign out of facebook" thing - and I've never used facebook to log on. Am I out of luck?

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 59
1. Re: Did Tripadvisor delete my account?

Hmmm. Maybe when you set up the original TripAdvisor account, you entered your e-mail address incorrectly. Hmmmm.

I suggest you contact TA_Staff using this ContactUs form:

tripadvisor.com/GeneralSupport

Select 'Sign In & Registration' from the drop down menu, and then ask to combine two accounts. That isn't exactly what you want to do, but the request should go to the correct TA department. Explain what you've put in your forum thread here.

Good luck!

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Washington
reviews: 7
2. Re: Did Tripadvisor delete my account?

Do you remember your other member name? Have you written reviews on TA - can you find one of your old reviews based on the name of the business reviewed? As suggested above I would contact TA via the help center and provide any additional info you can dig up about your old/other account.

Just now did a search of your user name. Is this your other account? http://www.tripadvisor.com/members/Weismeyer

3. Re: Did Tripadvisor delete my account?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 12, 2014