We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trouble Get Listed on TripAdvisor

Hanoi, Vietnam
Trouble Get Listed on TripAdvisor

Hi there,

I've been searching around the forum for help about the issue of get listed on TripAdvisor and I saw many similar cases to me. Our company, Grayline Vietnam (http://www.graylinevietnam.com/) is among the range of Grayline Worldwide and we have long partnership with GetYourGuide, so we hope to have good cooperate with TripAdvisor too. I've sent my list about two weeks ago but hasn't received any feedback. I've checked out if it meet the listing rules but nothing's wrong here. It would be very nice if anyone can let me know more about the problem and what I should do to get my list in. Thanks in advance!

22 replies to this topic
Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 28
1. Re: Trouble Get Listed on TripAdvisor

Hi.

It's not unusual for new listings in your part of the world to take 4 to 6 weeks. Search then site periodically to see if it has been added and they didn't notify you.

It appears tour type of businesses are under greater scrutiny lately so they are taking longer to be processed

Hanoi, Vietnam
2. Re: Trouble Get Listed on TripAdvisor

Thanks for your kind reply but could you advise me any TA staff I would contact to ask more about my issue? I really hope to attend the great platform Business Listing of TA, but the fact that there's no sign of acceptance from TA makes me wonder :( Thanks heap for help!

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 54
3. Re: Trouble Get Listed on TripAdvisor

As Noah says, you need to wait about 4-6 weeks. You have only waited 2. Be patient and check the website now and then for your listing. There is no problem until about 6 weeks have passed and you have either not been listed or received a message from TA.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 69
4. Re: Trouble Get Listed on TripAdvisor

Hi graylinevietnam;

If your listing request is rejected, for any reason, you will be notified by email.

Best Regards

Hanoi, Vietnam
5. Re: Trouble Get Listed on TripAdvisor

Thanks for your replies. However I have submitted another listing for my other property since last August, over 20 weeks ago, but I also have either not received any feedback or got listed yet. This really makes me wonder.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 28
6. Re: Trouble Get Listed on TripAdvisor

Makes you wonder, what? Just curious.

Bali, Indonesia
reviews: 3
7. Re: Trouble Get Listed on TripAdvisor

Hi everybody,

I experience the same case as graylinevietnam. If after 6 weeks my listing still does not appear in TA should I re-submit the request?

I have a tour and transport business in Bali, do you know how to advertise in TA?

Bali, Indonesia
8. Re: Trouble Get Listed on TripAdvisor

Hi everybody,

I experience the same case as graylinevietnam. If after 6 weeks my listing still does not appear in TA should I re-submit the request?

I have a tour and transport business in Bali, do you know how to advertise in TA?

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 143
9. Re: Trouble Get Listed on TripAdvisor

Hi Dekde,

Have you search on the top search box for the name of your business? Only day tours are allowed on Tripadvisor. Multi-day tours and transport (such as airport transfers) are not.

Silvia

Bali, Indonesia
10. Re: Trouble Get Listed on TripAdvisor

Hi Silvia,

Yes I have tried to search but cannot find the name of my business. Yes I provide day tours so it should be qualified?

But I just submit the listing last week so probably I need to wait for couple weeks.

Reply to: Trouble Get Listed on TripAdvisor
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted