We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

remove my post

Vegreville, Canada
remove my post

I was sent a survey from Super 8 and then it was posted....very deceiving email.

Remove this post about Super 8 in Stettler, Ab by Joanne D in Vegreville.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 28
1. Re: remove my post

Since the review wasn't made under your user account, you can't ask for it to be removed here. If they allowed that, people would be asking for just any review to be removed as they please.

I think there are several ways to no about this, but personally I would go back to the company you submitted the survey to and request they withdraw it.

The fine print on then survey you filled out may have given them the right to do whatever they want with it. So it may not be an easy thing to do.

2. Re: remove my post

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 05, 2014