We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TripAdvisor API

Holon
reviews: 2
TripAdvisor API

Hello,

I want to Integrate TripAdvisor in my Site.

i want to do the following and wanted to know if it is possible and how of course.

1.i want that users can write review directly from my site and it will be published directly to my page on TripAdvisor ,instead of referring them to tripadvisor and write the review.

of course it should include all features that supported by TripAdvisor like Stars etc.

2.Show all reviews on a Page in my site.

thank you very much for the help

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
1. Re: TripAdvisor API

…custhelp.com/app/…api

…custhelp.com/app/…api

kolkata
2. Re: TripAdvisor API

i have create an account in tripadvisor site for my hotel buisness.They send me an email.But i don't know

how to use api.please help me.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 67
3. Re: TripAdvisor API

Hi Anup33,

Welcome to the forums!

As an owner/manager with a listing on TripAdvisor, as long as you're verified, you can access the Owner's Forum, your Management Center and various resources that will help you with your listing. Your Management Center is where you do tasks related to your listing and there are links to contact TA Staff for various issues.

Please read the following and post your question on the Owner's Forum:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048-…

Regards,

L4

Moscow, Russia
4. Re: TripAdvisor API

Hello!

We completed and send a licensed partner's agreement here http://www.tripadvisor.com/APIAccessSupport . But there is no answer.

With whom I need to contact to find out the answer for our request?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 71
5. Re: TripAdvisor API

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Ivan;

Rather than resurrect an old post, proper forum netiquette would be to post your question by starting your own topic so as not to confuse the replies to the original poster who sometimes has also opted to receive email notifications when replies are posted to "their" topic.

You don't say in your post how long ago it was that you submitted your request, but I believe that the turn-around time, is 5-7 business days.

Best Regards

Pune, India
6. Re: TripAdvisor API

Hi i need api support i have filled form already but no reply from TripAdvisor what should i do ???

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
7. Re: TripAdvisor API

Wait for the reply from TA. Just be patient.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
8. Re: TripAdvisor API

Hi Mahesh_Lalwani;

Reply #5 applies to you as well.

Best Regards

9. Re: TripAdvisor API

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:58 am, July 16, 2014
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
10. Re: TripAdvisor API

Hi Ekta;

There is no need to post in multiple threads. You first question was asked and answered within 3 minutes.

The same answer applies to this query...see reply #1.

Best Regards