We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ask questions

Portugal
ask questions

I need to ask some things about greece. How do I do that? I can't find it. I can only see how to respond to other questions or comments. But how can I put a question of mine? And where?

Thank you

Ledbury, United...
reviews: 22
1. Re: ask questions

Hi

Firstly you need to ask in the Greece forum which is here

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g189398-i192-Gre…

If there is a specific island you have questions about check whether it is listed in the drop down box (next to where it says 'select forum').

To ask a question scroll down to the bottom of the page to where it says 'Ask a question' and click to open a new box

It could be that your question has been asked and answered before so you could try typing a keyword in the box next to where it says 'search forum'.

Hope you find the answers you are looking for.

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
reviews: 52
2. Re: ask questions

Pretty well the same way you asked your question here, except on the relevant forum.

Magog, Canada
reviews: 609
3. Re: ask questions

Above your post you click on "Forums", then choose "Europe Forums" then choose Greece.

Peterborough, Canada
reviews: 62
4. Re: ask questions

Has anyone flown to Italy from Toronto with their dog? What can you tell me about it?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 71
5. Re: ask questions

Hi Mary;

This forum, the TripAdvisor Support forum, is for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site itself.

For a query such as yours, I would suggest posting on the "Air Travel" forum. That forum is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Trave…

Best Regards

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
6. Re: ask questions

You should ask your question in Air Travel forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Tr…

Support Forum is for asking general questions on how to use TripAdvisor website, how to find things on it and how to use its many features.

7. Re: ask questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 05, 2014