We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Searching Query.....

Torremolinos, Spain
Searching Query.....

Sorry to be thick, but can someone tell me how to search for All Inclusive Hotels in a particular area?

I've got to the forum, clicked the Hotels link on the left but can't figure out how to get just AI !!

Thanks

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 137
1. Re: Searching Query.....

Hi CB,

As far as I know, there is no way of filtering all-inclusive hotels only.

Silvia

Torremolinos, Spain
2. Re: Searching Query.....

Oh dear... i did wonder if i'd missed something... how crazy is that?? Surely with the increase in these types of Hotels (especially in Europe) this should be an option.

I might suggest it "next door" :)

Thanks Silvia...

CB

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 63
3. Re: Searching Query.....

I also had a look too and didn't see a way. Doing it by a broad search would be very time-consuming and not at all like having it as option in the left column when doing a hotel search.

Regards,

L4

Torremolinos, Spain
4. Re: Searching Query.....

Yup, my thoughts exactly L4 - thanks :)

CB

5. Re: Searching Query.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 04, 2014