We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

*BUG* Recent conversations <glitch>

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Eastleigh, Winchester
Level Contributor
4,696 posts
99 reviews
*BUG* Recent conversations <glitch>

There is a current Support forum thread entitled '<Show Prices> doesn't work'

On the Recent Conversations list this thread just shows as 'doesn't work' , presumably as a result to strip out apparent HTML tags.

The rest of the forum pages seem to be able to cope with angle brackets in thread titles.

Newton...
Destination Expert
for Newton
Level Contributor
2,746 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
1. Re: *BUG* Recent conversations <glitch>

Oh nice catch mymsman! Passing on to the engineers to fix.

Thanks for letting us know!

Jeanine

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Eastleigh, Winchester
Level Contributor
4,696 posts
99 reviews
2. Re: *BUG* Recent conversations <glitch>

I am not sure whether it is directly related but when I got the 'Update to: *BUG* Recent conversations <glitch>' email and clicked on the read new post link I was taken to a blank page with 'about:blank' in the URL field which (coincidentally?) is one of the symptoms in the 'doesn't work' thread

3. Re: *BUG* Recent conversations <glitch>

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 03, 2014