We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honest review removed

Worthing, United...
reviews: 2
Honest review removed

I rote an honest review of a visit to the Lime Café in Worthing and have now seen it has been removed. I have received no explanation for this and can see no reason as to why this could have been removed. I am not the owner =, do not know the owner, never met the owner and do not know personally any of the staff. I am a regular at the restaurant. Is there any way of getting an explanation as to why this review was removed and any way of getting this honest review restored.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 132
1. Re: Honest review removed

Hi and welcome to the Support Forum!

You need to contact Tripadvisor staff via this form:

www.tripadvisor.com/userreviewsupport

In the form, pick Status of my Review, then Not Listed. Do allow 5-7 business days at the very least to hear back from them.

Silvia

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
2. Re: Honest review removed

Thyer nis a procedure for contacting TA about a review problem that starts with thios link to teh help center

http://www.tripadvisor.com/help

You will then look at the left side of gthe page that comes up and choose Contact Us, then from the same left side on the new page, General Support, then choose Reviews from a pull down menu that appears and then from the next pull down "where is my review' I have never gone any further as I have never had a problem, but I would assume from there you get to be more specific and then submit it for action- I would not expect a response immediately-I understand it takes several days in general.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 59
3. Re: Honest review removed

Hi Lucy_lucy_13,

Welcome to the forums!

It's possible you were sent a verification email; this needs a reply or a review will be removed:

So, I'd suggest the following:

1. Contact TA staff, however, your question will be in queue, so depending on workload you may have to wait a bit:

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/UserReviewSupport

Select Status of review and then either the name of the review or Not listed

2. check your spam box; occasionally the TA email may be there

3. if TA Staff had difficulty contacting you they will leave a message for you. Hover over Your TripAdvisor at the top and then click on Subscriptions to see if there's a message.

Regards,

L4

4. Re: Honest review removed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 am, February 15, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 38
5. Re: Honest review removed

Hi HappyHarry ~

The OP is simply asking to find out why her review was removed from the listing and has been given the information to make that enquiry of TA staff. The thread is not really a discussion about what the resto was like, only what happened to a review. Your comments might be best suited to a review of the resto.

6. Re: Honest review removed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 17, 2014