We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Online HotelPlanner Site rating

Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 10
Online HotelPlanner Site rating

I was just taken by the online site of HotelPlanner due to the following:

They do not stand behind their bookings. I made a reservation, prepaid for a King Size Suite way back in May of last year, in New Orleans for Mardi Gras. I found out the property is now a Court Yard on Iberville so I called to give my Marriott number, guess what .. they had my reservation but in a Queen standard room and not a King Suite.

I called HP and they told me that they can try to ...fix it but if there was no King available, I am stuck with the room.

I would like to know why Trip Advisor does not also list On Line booking sites so they too can be rated.

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
1. Re: Online HotelPlanner Site rating

TA accept reviews for accommodation, restaurants and attractions.

Fort Lauderdale
2. Re: Online HotelPlanner Site rating

But I can't find a way to rate online travel providers. Is there a way of doing this?

Fort Lauderdale
3. Re: Online HotelPlanner Site rating

But I can't find a way to rate online travel providers. Is there a way of doing this?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 63
4. Re: Online HotelPlanner Site rating

Hi gymjock,

There isn't on this site but perhaps there is on another. The only suggestion I have is to ask on the Bargain Travel Forum and see if anyone knows of any travel booking review sites:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i12290-Bargain_T…

Regards,

L4

Fort Lauderdale
5. Re: Online HotelPlanner Site rating

Thanks

Edited: 9:13 pm, January 31, 2013
6. Re: Online HotelPlanner Site rating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 pm, February 14, 2013
7. Re: Online HotelPlanner Site rating

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 pm, February 14, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 54
8. Re: Online HotelPlanner Site rating

The OP said <<I called HP and they told me that they can try to ...fix it but>>

Hmm, 2 years of not so nice comments about HotelPlanner: tripadvisor.com/…46111252

9. Re: Online HotelPlanner Site rating

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 12, 2014