We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zurich - Mountains nearby

London, England...
Zurich - Mountains nearby

Hi,

I will be going to Zurich in the end of this month only for 3 days over the weekend. I would love for one of those days to travel to a nice town with mountains and snow. I will be staying in Zurich for the whole 3 days so I want to know where I could go that is not too far travel from Zurich to spend the day. I am not planning to ski, it's just to have a look around and view the beautiful mountain scenery.

Edited: 8:05 am, January 14, 2013
Chester, United...
reviews: 48
1. Re: Zurich - Mountains nearby

Hi

Wrong forum I am afraid - if you read the “Sticky” at the head of this page it will explain to you what the true purpose of this forum is

Questions of this nature are best placed on the relevant destinations forum – see link below and happy travels when they come

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g188113-i337-Zur…

2. Re: Zurich - Mountains nearby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 16, 2014