We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Add photos to review from iPad

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 61
Add photos to review from iPad

I wrote my review on my iPad and took photos with the iPad when I was at the hotel but now I'm trying to add the photos and can't get past the part where you click "add photos" in blue.

It asks me if I want to change location which I don't.

Can you not post photos from an iPad?

Toronto, Canada
1. Re: Add photos to review from iPad

I added the mobile app and now I don't have the full version which had the tool bar at top to see my contributions.

Help!

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 134
2. Re: Add photos to review from iPad

You can post photos at the time you submit your review when using the Tripadvisor App or directly to the listing also using the App, but not using Safari for iPad.

To add photos using the app, go to the listing page, and click on the second tab photos. You'll see a green camera to the right if the first photos. Click on it to upload your photos.

The mobile version does not have acces to our profile. Open and sign on to tripadvisor.com with Safari and you'll be able to see your contributions as if you were using a computer (you just won't be able to add photos).

Silvia

Edited: 9:16 pm, January 13, 2013
Toronto, Canada
3. Re: Add photos to review from iPad

That was perfect.....thanks! It worked just the way you said:)

Cheers!

4. Re: Add photos to review from iPad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 15, 2014