We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all reviews and photos of my business have disappeared

Bali, Indonesia
all reviews and photos of my business have disappeared

all reviews and travelers photos of my business have disappeared recently, all at once, why ?

does anyone know how or why this happened ?

what should I do and how to get them back ?

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
1. Re: all reviews and photos of my business have disappeared

Questions or complaints about matters that pertain only to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business or property owners, should be posted in the Owners' forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048…

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
2. Re: all reviews and photos of my business have disappeared

What is the nature of your business- are you a tour guide? TA has begun enforcing their guidelines for the kinds of tour companies that can be reviewed more strictly of late and taking a second look at some ineligible businesses that managed to slip in the cracks previously and perhaps that is the problem... if not, some idea what your business is may help us give you a good guess why. Basically though , reviews are between the Reviewer and Trip Advisor and they would not feel the need to explain to a business owner anything about why any review of his business was removed.

Bali, Indonesia
3. Re: all reviews and photos of my business have disappeared

no, my business is not a tour guide, it's a specialty lodging in Seminyak, Bali here is the link: tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g469404-Seminyak_Bali…

it was 18 reviews and 16 travelers photos on it but now all have disappeared at once. now it only remain the excellent ratings and it's rank.

is any other advice that I can do to bring them back ?

thanks for your kind assistance.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 68
4. Re: all reviews and photos of my business have disappeared

Hi Rai;

As my my esteemed colleague Hans_DEN commented in reply #1, matters that pertain to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business owners or managers, should be posted in the Owners' forum.

Please post your concern on that forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i14281-Owners.h…

Best Regards

5. Re: all reviews and photos of my business have disappeared

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 14, 2014