We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do I recommand a place if its not pinned???

Schweinfurt, Germany
reviews: 1
How do I recommand a place if its not pinned???

Hello, im fairly new on this app and wanted to know how do i recommand a new place or any place if its not pinned yet and nowhere to find on her? What do i have to click. Thank you in advance!

Humenne, Slovakia
reviews: 15
1. Re: How do I recommand a place if its not pinned???

I got the same problem. :-I

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 138
2. Re: How do I recommand a place if its not pinned???

Hi there,

Could you be more specific on which app you're talking about? Is it a Facebook App (like Local Picks or Cities I've Visited) or you're using the Tripadvisor App on a mobile device?

If it is the latter, I would highly suggest that you search on the website first. Many listings that appear on the website for whatever reason that has not been solved yet may not appear on the App.

If it is definitely a new place, you may request a new listing for your review. This can only be done using the full site. Here's a link to the Help Center page that explains how to do it:

…custhelp.com/app/…20listed

Silvia

Schweinfurt, Germany
reviews: 1
3. Re: How do I recommand a place if its not pinned???

Hello Silvia, thank you for your reply. Yes I am on the App.

I will look on the computer first then.

Have a great day and save travells.

4. Re: How do I recommand a place if its not pinned???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, December 16, 2013