We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Advisor Support, where is my review?

Tampa
reviews: 1
Trip Advisor Support, where is my review?

I made a review about 2 weeks ago. for some reason it has disappeared after I confirmed it via email. It doesn't show up in my contributions or any place else. I have posted in a couple of thier support threads and haven't recieved any help. All I get is links to a support thread that I already posted to several times. NO one seems to have any answers. If Someone in TA lost my review I just wish someone would tell me... but instead I feel like i am getting the run around.

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
1. Re: Trip Advisor Support, where is my review?

I suggest you contact TA staff using this web form:

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/UserReviewSupport

Select 'Status of my review' and then 'Not listed'.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 69
2. Re: Trip Advisor Support, where is my review?

Hi Linzy;

>>"All I get is links to a support thread that I already posted to several times. NO one seems to have any answers."<<

You have NOT contacted TA staff by post on the forums. Until you follow the link that my esteemed colleague Hans_DEN has posted above, and sent a query to TA staff, you will NOT get an answer about your review.

Best Regards

Canon City, Colorado
reviews: 3
3. Re: Trip Advisor Support, where is my review?

I submitted a 5 star review in Jan 2013 for Le Petit Chablis in Canon City, Co but you don't have it posted. What's up?

Chester, United...
reviews: 48
4. Re: Trip Advisor Support, where is my review?

B B

Hi and welcome to the support forum

When did you submit it and is it showing as "Pending" in your contributions folder???

You must appreciate that TA gets in excess of 11,000 reviews a day to process and whilst some may get posted very quickly others may take up to 10-14 days or longer to get published especially if you post some photos with them. The time it takes is not determined by whether they are negative or positive but just the pure volume and TA's determination to make sure that reviews adhere to the posting guidelines and are not fake

Personally, I think TA needs to give the whole review process a bit of an overhaul and make people more aware of the review vetting process and possible timescale at outset as we see far too many posts similar to yours on various forums on here every day

Magog, Canada
reviews: 471
5. Re: Trip Advisor Support, where is my review?

Check the right hand side of this page under "Top Questions"

Chester, United...
6. Re: Trip Advisor Support, where is my review?

J-P

People do not see that if they are viewing in expanded view

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 137
7. Re: Trip Advisor Support, where is my review?

Correct, but I doubt that new members know about the expanded view, FFM. It defaults to Original View.

SIlvia

Chester, United...
8. Re: Trip Advisor Support, where is my review?

B B has been a member since May 2012 and could well have discovered the expanded view

All I am saying is telling people to look at the top questions may not always be the answer

Edited: 3:50 am, February 05, 2013
London, United...
reviews: 1
9. Re: Trip Advisor Support, where is my review?

Hi everyone,

I posted a review a week ago about the CLub Med Columbus Isle. I have not seen it yet. What's the matter? a bit of backlog?

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
10. Re: Trip Advisor Support, where is my review?

Reviews can be published in as little as a day, but can also take a few weeks depending on TA staff workload. TA receives an average of 11,000+ reviews per day.

tripadvisor.co.uk/help/when_will_my_review_b…

tripadvisor.co.uk/help/why_do_some_reviews_t…

In case TA sends you a verification email, make sure TA has your correct email address and that no mail from TA gets caught up in your spam filter. You have to click on the link in the email to confirm your review. If you don't click the link in the email within the stipulated time frame your review will be deleted.