We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

edit my review

Leicester, United...
reviews: 1
edit my review

can i go in and edit a review i have written and if so how do i do it ?

Thanks Dawn Fowler charnwoodgirl

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 73
41. Re: edit my review

countrywife...you the same poster starting out on LP now?

Porterville...
reviews: 46
42. Re: edit my review

When I travel, I do not take a laptop. Everything is done on my smartphone or tablet. Why can't you just make it where you can save a "draft" until you can get home and type your full review on your keyboard and then submit..It's a pain in the @** to type on your smart phone / tablet. If Yelp can do it, then TA should be able to do it.

My latest trip:

15 saved drafts on Yelp. (That I'll finish from home)

0 reviews on TA. (And probably won't post any because I'm not in the moment and forgot half the stuff I should be reviewing about)

liverpool
reviews: 65
43. Re: edit my review

or when you find diff rates for diff seasons like ...now i want to update one of mine .

or add more things like wifi ... again one has just got a new modem now it can get wifi in rooms from a few weeks ago , i want to add that .

its silly i cannot edit my postings on TA for lots of reasons

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
44. Re: edit my review

A review is a 'snap shot' of your experience.

Chester, United...
reviews: 48
45. Re: edit my review

Mestisoboy

I take a laptop on holiday bit never write reviews until I return - last time I did 9 full reviews when I got back form our trip

tharobster

As Hans has said it is snapshot of your experience. When writing reviews I find it always best to write them and then mull them over for a couple of days before you finally submit them on TA

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 64
46. Re: edit my review

I would just like to point put that this forum, is member driven, peer-to-peer assistance. It is NOT an effective way of contacting TA staff.

Best Regards

Badminton
reviews: 2
47. Re: edit my review

Yes there should be a limited period to edit your review - it always looks different posted somehow and you seem to notice the mistakes better when it's posted!

This feature is standard on most forums - so it's a no-brainer. (Is that how you spell no-brainer?)

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
48. Re: edit my review

You can preview your review before submitting.

Chester, United...
reviews: 48
49. Re: edit my review

It is also advisable to construct the review in the likes of Word and then C&P it into TA when you are happy with it and as Hans says you can preview it anyway for a final check

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
reviews: 752
50. Re: edit my review

The current system seems to work fine for *millions* of TA members . . .

;-)